CozzyStay - Student Houses
The CozzyStay student houses are fully furnished and well-equipped shared houses for international students. They are newly renovated, welcoming and located in popular and safe areas.
Ideal for students who
- Want to experience life in shared accommodation
- Want to share with students from all over the world
- Are more independent
- Want to share a double room with their partner
The House Facilities
Fully equipped kitchen
Maximum 5 students per bathroom
Lounge area with LCD TV
1 shared desk per room
Some linen included
Airport transfer is compulsory for this accommodation option since Cozzystay staff will pick you up.
All houses are located in Kingsford and North Sydney
- Next to the University of New South Wales main campus, with many students facilities
- 20-30 minutes to the city centre and to ELC (15-minute bus ride plus 5-15 minute walk). Frequent express buses
- 15 minutes to the beach by bus.
- The North Sydney houses are located just across the Sydney Harbour Bridge, in a very cosmopolitan suburb and very close to the city centre.
- 20-30 minutes to the city centre and to ELC (10-15 minutes bus or train ride and 5-15 minutes walk)
- Placement fee - $250
- Transfer from the airport to your student house (compulsory) - $160
- Bed in a twin room pp - $235/w
* Upon arrival, you will need to sign a residents’ agreement.
* There is a minimum stay of 4 weeks
* No bond or key deposit applies for students booking from outside of Australia
* Linen and blanket: students will receive a complimentary linen pack which includes bed linen and a pillow, which they can keep at the end of their stay.
However, this does not include a doona or blanket. Upon enrolling, students should indicate whether they would like to purchase a blanket for an extra $40 (payable directly to CozzyStay upon arrival).